BFSI Digital Innovators Award
Honoring digital leaders who are pushing the boundaries of innovation in the BFSI industry
The Indian BFSI industry is in the midst of a major digitization drive. Banks and insurance firms are using tablets to open accounts and process insurance claims. Loans delivered under 5 minutes, opening accounts with selfies, sending money using social mediums like Facebook and using apps to initiate insurance claims – these are just some of the examples of digital transformations happening in the Indian BFSI sector
To recognize and honor digital leaders in the BFSI community, Express Computer has announced an initiative to recognize innovators who are pushing the frontiers of digital innovation in India.
Nominations are invited from firms in the Indian BFSI sector. The awards are given away to Indian BFSI institutions or Indian subsidiaries of MNC BFSI institutions in the BFSI industry that demonstrate innovative use of a particular technology or a combination of technologies for distinct business benefit. This includes deploying a completely new solution or an innovative use of an existing technology to gain a competitive edge, improve operations, become more responsive to customers and partners or, simply, to add to the top or bottom line
The nominations will be shortlisted, reviewed, and judged by a panel of Editors from the Express Computer team, and the winners will be felicitated at the BFSI Technology Conclave, 2017, Pune, Conrad, (6-8 October 2017).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Any Indian BFSI institution or subsidiary of an MNC
- While multiple nominations can be submitted, each nomination must be submitted separately.
- The company must have a registered office in India and should have been in active business for at least two years.
- The system, project or solution for which nomination is sought should have been implemented between April 1, 2016 and March 31, 2017.
- IT vendors may submit an IT system that is used internally, but must not submit a product or service that they sell.
- Sponsors are not allowed to participate.
- Submissions with wrong or inadequate information will be considered invalid.
- Entrants must agree to be featured, along with their nominated system and organization, in Express Computer and other Express Group publications.
TIPS & GUIDELINES
- The judging panel is on the lookout for companies that have broken new ground in using IT systems / initiatives / projects in adding value to their customers or in solving a key business problem.
- The nominated project should articulate the strategic impact that it has had such as creation of new revenue channels, or new business areas, or an initiative that has transformed the nominee’s
industry or sector.
- Clearly spell out the goals that your organization was trying to achieve with the initiative or project.
- Provide as many details or numbers as you can about the nominated project, including project dates, timelines, history, milestones, costs, etc.